Monday, January 20, 2014

Valentines you'll remember!

For some reason, Valentines Day was one holiday I had a lot of bad luck with...
that is until I got married ... and my son Bryson was born on February 13.

Now I look forward to the fun of Valentines day, and I figured it is never too early to prepare for the Day of LOVE!


I got an email a few weeks back from one of my favorite card printing websites. 
And I knew that these were the Valentines I wanted to get for my boys!
It was so hard to decide how to customize them and which one to choose:



There are so many cute options! I chose the airplane, because it was interactive 
and different than anything I had seen (and I love to be unique)!
 I decided to make just one Valentine and make it generic and 
order 40 for both boys and their class! 
Today we signed some our Valentines and tried those Valentine airplanes out!




The boys are so excited to give their Valentine planes to their friends!

Not only is PEAR TREE GREETINGS offering a

They are offering this ADORABLE FREE printable banner!


There is still plenty of time to get your Valentines, and make sure you check out

No comments: